AAArdvark’s support team is here to help you set up the latest product version as advertised. We have a dedicated support team that’s happy to answer all of your questions related to setup, feature suggestions, or concerns.
Our response time varies, with most tickets getting an initial response within one business day. And we generally provide support Monday – Friday. We’ll respond by the following business day if you email over a weekend or holiday.
We do not provide either live chat or phone-based support. Our Support Email is the best and fastest place to seek help.
How to Receive Support
All customers (free and paid) are welcome to contact our support team. We have a variety of ways for you to reach out to us. This includes:
- The Help & Support link within your AAArdvark dashboard
- Report a Bug within the AAArdvark dashboard
- Getting in touch via our Contact Form
If we discover a bug affecting your AAArdvark or plugin, we will create a work ticket for our team to continue troubleshooting, and we will try our best to release a fix for it in the upcoming maintenance release.
The biggest challenge with bugs is reproducing the problem consistently enough for us to track it down. Because of that, the ETA for bug fixes depends on a couple of different factors, including:
- the severity of the bug,
- how many customers is this affecting, and
- how many other bug tickets we have in the queue
It’s hard to guarantee turnaround time for bugs, but if you can provide us with credentials, details, steps to reproduce, etc., this can make the troubleshooting process a lot shorter!
Questions We Love to Answer
We enjoy answering everything from AAArdvark setup questions to whether this is a good fit for your project. For example:
- “Can you help me understand a certain feature and give me pointers on how to use it?”
- “I’m trying to set up my account, but I’m experiencing difficulties. Could you help me sort this out?”
- “I followed the tutorial, but this isn’t working as expected.”
- “Could you help me with my billing question?”
“Can you fix this accessibility error on my site?”
“Could you tell me what accessibility issues are on my site?”
As it turns out, and as much as we’d like to help, our support team is not equipped to handle full website support. We are, however, happy to help point you in the right direction and put you in contact with an accessibility expert.
File a support ticket with our five-star support team to get more help.