When adding a new Site to your AAArdvark Workspace, you’ll need to configure a few settings to make sure your site is getting the most of out the tools and platform.
From your dashboard, click the Add a New Site button at the top of the page.
Basic Site Configuration
During the Site Configuration process, you’ll need to fill out the following information:
- Site Name – The friendly name of the site you are scanning that will show up in dashboards, reports, and search results. If you’re setting up multiple website environments for a site, you might add it as a suffix here. For example: AAArdvark (Development) and AAArdvark (Production).
- Base URL – The URL to your site. All page paths that you add will be prefixed by this URL before scanning. The URL must be working (loading without an error) before adding a site.
- Standard – The WCAG compliance level that will be used when scanning your site for issues. We recommend WCAG2.1 Level AA for most sites.
- Display Level – Whether to display Notices as well in the Issue list.
- Scan Frequency – Whether to schedule an automated scan of this site daily, weekly, or never. If you are only starting scans manually or with a third-party integration, you can set this to “Never (Manual Only)”.
If, however, you require a more advanced configuration – please view this guide.
File a support ticket with our five-star support team to get more help.